- PList not handling correctly initialization with nested list (Fixed).
- Added capability to create Prolog List (PList) with any kind of tail. (before was supported only empty list tail)
- Prolog lists that have a tail different from empty list (a.k.a. nil list) are converted to PList.
- Added getListTail function to PList to get the tail of a prolog list.
- call_python_function/2 predicate can be used in any module by importing pyclp module (:- import pyclp.)
- A prolog empty list is converted to a PList. In previous version it was converted to a standard empty tuple.
- Fixed bug 019229 inconsistency in treating 0 (zero) (thanks to Federico Ferri).
- Added support for 64 bit building.
- Tested on ECLiPSe 6.1
- Added support to call python function from ECLiPSe predicates.
- Added support for ECLiPSe events